Bonus Terms & Conditions
Note: The English version of this Agreement is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is any discrepancy between the English version and the other versions.
1. Any bonus a client (“you”) receives from Pepperdyne (operating the brand pepperdyne.com) (the “Company”) will be credited to your trading account once all the conditions below are met cumulatively:
1.1 You have successfully completed registration on www.pepperdyne.com for the Company’s trading services, and fully met the Company’s compliance requirements.
1.2 You have opened a real trading account and accepted an offer from the Company to receive a bonus;
2. By opening a trading account on www.pepperdyne.com and by accepting an offer to receive a bonus, you accept and agree to also comply with and be bound by the terms, guidelines and provisions of these Bonus Terms & Conditions for as long as your existing bonus is active.
3. The decision whether to offer you a bonus is incontestably at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. The Company will take into consideration any information you present to it during the registration process, which includes without limitation your financial situation and your trading experience.
4. Trading benefits are intended for experienced clients. In accordance with the above, the Company may not directly offer such trading benefits to all clients. If you are interested in receiving a trading bonus, you should carefully consider the provisions herein prior to requesting or accepting a bonus from the Company.
5. The Company will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading with the bonus.
6. The Company may offer you a cash bonus of a certain amount. The amount will be agreed with you and may differ from client to client. The bonus amount is usually associated with the amount deposited by a client, but this may not always be the case. The bonus amount may also be subject to the different then-in-effect trading benefits promotions. Subject to the provisions of these Bonus Terms & Conditions, the cash bonus becomes available for withdrawal as soon as you satisfy the minimum trading volumes, representing a multiple of 20,000 units for every one unit of bonus (for example: volumes of $20,000 for every $1 bonus).
All bonuses expire after (3) months, when the minimum trading volumes are satisfied ( or up to Pepperdyne’s discretion).
If you wish to deposit the amount of EUR 8,000 and the Company, at its sole discretion, decides to offer you a trading bonus of 15% of the deposit amount, following your acceptance of such offer you will be entitled to a bonus amount of EUR 1,200. Based on the minimum trading volumes required in order to be eligible for withdrawal of the bonus, in order for you to be able to withdraw the bonus amount of EUR 1,200, a minimum of EUR 24,000,000 in trading volume must be reached.
7. You are expected to utilize the Company’s bonus in a fair and acceptable manner, according to the guidelines and provisions of these Bonus Terms & Conditions. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any client who is suspected with any breach of these Bonus Terms & Conditions, or with any wrongdoing, abuse, misuse or deception, from receiving a bonus supposed to be provided to his/her trading account, to cancel and withdraw bonuses received or to close his/her account, all with immediate effect and without prior notice. Should this be the case, the Company’s determination or decision shall be final and binding on the client. The Company will not be liable for any margin call or losses that a client may suffer, including without limitation to losses due to stop-out level, if the bonus is withdrawn for any reason.
8. Any indication or suspicion of fraud, manipulation, cash-back or bonus swap/bonus arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity in a client account or multiple accounts with the Company or otherwise related or connected to the bonus, will allow the Company to withdraw the full amount of all active bonuses and nullify any and all profits gained therefrom.
9. The Company will not pay profits from positions opened from credits while your account balance was negative. The Company will also not pay profits when your floating (unrealized) loss is larger than the actual balance (without the credits) on the account.
10. Trading bonuses may be offered by promotional emails, by media campaigns, and by representatives of the Company, in both online or offline promotions, and shall be governed by these Bonus Terms & Conditions, as well as (if applicable) by the Company’s Standard Promotional Terms & Conditions. In the event that the company offers a bonus promotion, your participation in such promotion is deemed to constitute your agreement to the Company’s Standard Promotional Terms & Conditions, which may be found on www.pepperdyne.com.